Veeam & CyberFortress present “2023 Data Protection Trends”
Presentation by: Dave Russell, Vice President, Enterprise Strategy, Veeam and Nathan Anderson, Chief Technology Officer, CyberFortress
Topic: Data protection YOY trends and 2023 data protection resolutions.
Globally Sourced Data: 23 Countries & 4300 Peers
Learn the highlights and shifts in data protection that will impact 2023. Gain exposure to Veeam best practice methodologies to help shape your data protection initiatives and decision framework.
As threats continue to rise and budgets become constrained, cybercriminals look to exploit vulnerabilities. Prepare for “CAT 5” data destruction as ransomware hits continue to surge, showing no sign of slowing down and sparing no entities.
Across experts, analysts and operators, the collective thinking has shifted towards the “not if, but when” a cyber-attack will occur, agreeing a cyber-resilient operation is key to cyber-recovery. Do not be collateral damage to crimes of opportunity, register and be ready for the fail-over.
- Get global peer viewpoints on the data protection landscape
- 2022 vs 2023 ransomware data is significantly alarming
- Recession impacts are not immaterial to planning
- Hear data recovery guidance from industry experts
- Rent vs buy data protection expertise
- Options that work for your data protection requirements
- Prepare a value driven data protection plan & recovery outcome
- Avoid being inside the wide ransomware net
- Be confident in your RPTOs
- Plus, more real world 2023 cyber-recovery insights
Register NOW, if you cannot attend, we will send you the webinar recording & early access to the Veeam 2023 Data Protection Report.
Spoiler Alert: Pre-release 2023 survey insights revealed!